Welcome to Family Dental Health of Standish, Maine!
Our practice has positioned itself to effectively handle your dental concerns, ranging from an over-due check-up and visit with the Dental Hygienist to treating the most complex dental problems.
Whether your dental needs involve…
• routine or complex dentistry;
• scheduled “cleaning” or special periodontal therapy;
• a filling to treat a cavity or crowns/caps to protect weakened teeth;
• removable partial dentures to replace missing teeth or non-removable dental implants for the same purpose;
• full dentures when all natural teeth have been lost;
• porcelain veneers to restore your smile to its original beauty;
in every case, you can expect our team to help you with intelligence and enthusiasm.
You can read about some of the “high tech” elements (click here) in place to enhance the efficiency and comfort of your appointments.
We strive to make your visits as stress-free as humanly possible. You will find fresh-ground coffee and an assortment of gourmet teas, as well as a selection of juices and bottled water. You will often detect the laughter and fun of our team helping our patients.
Sit back, relax and prepare to be pampered!
- 43 Ossipee Trl E * Box 1370
- Standish, ME 04084-6404
- Phone: (207) 642-4300
- Toll-Free:(877) 642-3342
- Fax:(207) 642-3991
- Monday 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 8:30am - 4:00pm
- West Buxton
- We support the areas' food banks.
Click HERE to find out more.